7 Day Pill Organizer, Pillnut7 Weekly Pill Box Pill Planner for Daily Medication, Vitamins & Supplement, BPA Free, Sealed package, Pill Reminder with Large Letters & Braille Dots, ROSE
BPA free | 4.5 x 4.5 x 1 inches
Tip: Use 7 day pill organizer or pill reminder app during and after treatments. Research shows that people with cancer often have trouble sticking with their medication plans. A good method of ensuring that medications are taken on schedule is to set out each day’s pills in a pill organizer. Be sure to double-check your medication schedule for the prescribed amounts and times.
Pill organizer benefits for cancer patients and caregivers
1. Get the right medication and reduce the risk of errors and avoid mix-ups.
2. Help the patient keep track of medications.
3. Stay on the proper medication schedule don’t try to rely on owns own memory.
• Functional circular design. Unlike most pill cases available today, our Pillnut7 design is circular in shape, making it more manageable and compact. All the compartments can be opened at the same time, so loading is easy and the large capacity of our pill case holds any size pill. Perfect size of 4.5″ in diameter and only 1″ in height. (Check easy to open reference image)
• Made from BPA free, flexible TPU material. The Pillnut7 pill case is made from the toughest unbreakable TPU material which is free from the toxin BPA you find in other brand plastic pill cases, making it safer for you. Our pill case is also translucent not transparent meaning you can see the content but protect your pills from harmful sunlight and it is completely odorless!
• Practical and portable. The Pillnut7 is designed to be the easy practical solution to daily medication or vitamin use. That’s why it has large easy to read letters and braille clearly displayed for each day. The size of the Pillnut7 is compact, easy to take anywhere and fits in any bag or travel case.
Store a week’s worth of meds in pillnut7, 7 Day pill organizer! Most pill planners available on the market are cheaply made, easily breakable and can even be harmful to your health.
Does your pill case too looks cheap and has a strange chemical smell that you can even taste when taking your pills? Or, is it quite small, so you can’t fit in all the different sized pills you need every day and need a second one just for the larger ones?
If you said yes to the above questions, it’s the right time to replace your existing pill box case with a safe and practical solution. Pillnut7 is a unique circular pill reminder with advanced features you won’t find in any other brand. It is the result of top product designers and medical professionals combined to create a weekly 7 Day pill organizer that is easy to use (pat pending), free from toxic plastic substances and built to last.
Why do we stand out from the competition?
• BPA free and made from ultra-durable and flexible TPU material that is unbreakable.
• Large printed days with Braille dots on each compartment.
• Easy to load, large pill compartments. 4.5 inches in diameter and 1-inch height.
• Each compartment has durable reinforced hinges to prevent breakage that also help secure against accidental spills.
• Comes in a hermetically sealed pouch ensuring highest quality control standards.
• The compartments are translucent rather than transparent, so it makes the content visible yet protecting pills from direct sunlight.
• Comes in 3 cheerful colors, Aqua, Rose, and Grey with built-in carrying hook.
• A perfect gift for anyone who’s on daily vitamins, supplements or medications.
• Not absolutely satisfied? Just return and enjoy a complete refund or a BRAND NEW replacement.
How do I store oral chemotherapy medicines?
Keep any oral chemotherapy medicine in its original container, separate from other medicines. If you use a 7 Day pill organizer, use a separate one for chemo. Store your chemo at room temperature, away from heat, moisture, and direct sun. Ask your doctor or pharmacist if you should keep any medicines in the refrigerator. If so, be sure children cannot reach them.