Alra Therapy Lotion – Protects Skin During and Post Cancer Chemotherapy and Radiation Treatment – Relief for Eczema, Dermatitis, Redness, and Itching – Natural, Color Free, Fragrance-Free
4 oz | 118 ml
Alra Therapy Lotion offers reliable and calming relief from dermatitis, itching, and redness caused by radiation and chemotherapy. Alra is free of fragrance and alcohol. It is also effective in the treatment of eczema, sunburn, abrasions, diaper rash, and other severe dry skin conditions.
• Promotes the skin’s natural renewal and healing processes
• Does not Interfere with ongoing cancer treatment
• Is gentle, non-greasy and deeply moisturizing
• Has soothing and restoring properties
• Is free of fragrance added colorants and parabens
• Self-preserving thanks to innovative packaging and Vitamin E
• Recommended by Doctors
• Relieve painful burning and itching sensations as you deeply moisturize it.
• All-Natural Ingredients
• 100% Aloe Vera – Unlike most lotions that use water as a base.
• Effective on eczema, sunburns, abrasions, diaper rash, and other severe dry skin conditions.
Radiation treatment leaves skin irritated, highly sensitive and reddened. Alra Therapy Lotion has been specially formulated to take care of your skin during and after cancer treatment.
Alra Therapy Lotion is used and recommended in many of the nation’s finest cancer treatment centers. When individuals use Alra Therapy Lotion early in their treatment, it can minimize skin sensitivity and prevent irritation for many patients, without interfering with treatment.
What’s also important is what is NOT in our lotion: Alra Therapy Lotion is free of any metals which might interfere with treatment, and is perfume-free, reducing the irritation that often follows using a perfumed solution.
Alra Therapy Lotion offers soothing, moisturizing relief to dry, irritated skin. Alra is very effective in the treatment of eczema, sunburn, abrasions, diaper rash, and other severe dry skin conditions.
How to use
Apply twice daily or as directed by a physician. For first time use, press the pump head several times to release the air stuck in the container.
For external use only
When using this product do not get into eyes
Stop use and ask a doctor if conditions worsen symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Do not use on
• Deep or puncture wounds
• Animal Bites
• Serious burns
• Keep out of reach of children. if swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
100% Aloe Vera Gel; Lanolin Oil and Acetylated Lanolin and Isopropyl Lanolate; Glyceryl Stearate (and) PEG-100 Stearate; Soluble Collagen; Tocopherol (Vit. E); Allantoin, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylpropanediol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Phenylpropanol, Triethanolamine
• 100% Aloe Vera Gel – Aloe Vera is known to help relieve pain, burning and itching sensations. It is also used for accelerated healing of the skin.
• Lanolin- Lanolin is a natural moisturizer and skin conditioner. The distinctive form of Lanolin used in Alra Therapy Lotion is extremely mild and soothing.
• Soluble Collagen – This is a very effective moisturizer that binds and retains many times its own weight in water.
• Allantoin – Allantoin helps burned skin to regenerate itself by promoting and stimulating new and healthy tissue growth.
• Vitamin E – This acts as an anti-oxidant helping prevent the release of free radicals that cause cell damage. In addition, Vitamin E is a natural, mild preservative to stabilize the liquid base.
Alra Skin Care Products help soothe and relieve the effects of radiation, chemotherapy, and day-to-day wear from cancer treatments. Since 1987, we have been offered the highest-quality products to help improve the lives of those who are affected by chemotherapy and radiation.
ALRA was created when two close friends were each diagnosed with breast cancer. Through their treatments, they faced redness, dermatitis, itching, and dryness in the treatment area. Neither of their oncologists had a recommendation to soothe the pain and itchiness.
Responding to these skin care needs, ALRA (short for all radiation) Therapy Lotion was created in 1987. A European cosmetic chemist, who had developed skin and hair care products for major companies, turned to his laboratory and collaborated with his wife’s Radiation Oncologist at Cedars-Sinai Comprehensive Cancer Center. Alra Therapy Lotion uses the finest medically-proven moisturizing and restorative ingredients and has been proven safe and effective.
Alra Therapy Lotion, Mild Conditioning Shampoo, Non-Metallic Deodorant, Alra Care Gift Package