Bioband Motion Sickness Band Black
Regular Adult Size (for users with wrists larger than 5 3/4 ” in circumference)
Biobands, nausea band is the natural, non-drug or chemical way to treat nausea and vomiting for cancer patients. Biobands is an adjustable acupressure wristband. There is a lot of medical evidence showing that it really works.
“Hi Sharon, I’ve had first chemo 2 days ago and like you was very concerned about being sick – nothing so far. I’m doing ginger and green tea and using bio band – google it. Its the american version, there is a uk type version, i just went with the american one because it was the one recommended to me. Good Luck Lynnx”
• For the relief of nausea from Chemotherapy-Induced Nausea and Vomiting (CINV).
• For the relief of nausea from Radiation-Induced Nausea and Vomiting (RINV).
• Works Fast – Relief should begin within a short period.
• BioBands can be worn continuously or as needed.
• Adjustable – Completely Reusable
• No Side Effects
• Drug and Chemical Free
Drug-free BioBands is the natural way to treat nausea. Biobands is an adjustable acupressure wristband.
It can be used on cruise ships, pleasure boats, for travel by car, train or plane and for other types of nausea including morning sickness, post-surgery nausea, and chemotherapy nausea. Only one band is needed.
How to use
1. Place the BioBand on either wrist. Position wristband so the “Bump” is centered on the underside of wrist directly on the P-6 acupressure point. To find this point, use the three finger test: measure three fingers width from the first wrist crease, as illustrated on the right.
2. Center the “Bump” in the middle of your wrist, between the two tendons in the forearm. (If needed, clench your wrist to see tendons better)
3. With your free hand, tighten the strap until the band is snug but still comfortable. Secure by pressing down on the adhesive square.
Hand Washes Only: cold water: mild soap: air dry.
How does it work
Acupressure is a type of simulation to one of the body’s acupressure points (P6 or Neiguaun) by applying pressure using the wristband. The P6 is located on the anterior surface of the forearm, approximately three fingers widths from the first wrist crease. Acupressure works by reducing muscle tension and improving circulation, which can calm an upset stomach.
There is a lot of medical evidence showing that it really works. Research studies done on thousands of patients in hospitals and clinics have repeatedly demonstrated the effectiveness of this method for relieving nausea.
Remember: The Bioband must be properly positioned over the p-6 acupressure to be effective.
Designed and patented by an American Board Certified obstetrician and gynecologist, a BioBands wristband is a safe, simple, effective and inexpensive way of relieving nausea: whether it’s from motion sickness, morning sickness, post-surgery anesthesia, or chemotherapy treatments.
The wristband utilizes acupressure, a natural pressure therapy applied to a specific acupuncture point that controls nausea and vomiting. A small bead embedded in the adjustable band presses down on the P6 (Neiguan) point, located three finger widths above the wrist crease between the tendons of the flexor surface of the forearm, approximately in the area of a watchband.
Drug-free BioBands are easy to use and have no side-effects. Simply place the adjustable band correctly on either wrist. A built-in bead provides customized pressure at the P6 acupressure point on the underside of the wrist. This gentle pressure interrupts the signals that trigger nausea.
Does the band have any side effects?
None known. It is completely drug-free. Numerous studies conducted and published have shown that acupressure is a safe and effective way to alleviate nausea.
How soon after using a BioBand can travelers expect to see results?
Response to treatment may vary, but most users begin to experience relief from nausea within 15 minutes of wearing a BioBands wristband, and sometimes as soon as 5 minutes.
How are BioBands different from other acupressure bands?
• Adjustability – Applying the correct amount of pressure to a particular point is the key to acupressure. BioBands adjustability allows users to customize the pressure for maximum effect.
• Comfort – Unlike elastic type travel bands, which can be too loose or too tight, BioBands adjustable watchband construction gives the user ultimate comfort and superior effectiveness. It’s built-in pressure bead will not irritate wrists like other exposed bead versions.
• Only one band needed – All other travel bands require wearing two bands per use. With BioBands precise adjustability users need to wear only one band for optimum results.
• Durability – The BioBand can be worn over and over. Even salt water will not affect its wear. Especially important when worn for water sports!