Coloring Through Cancer: An Adult Coloring Book with 30 Positive Affirmations to Encourage Cancer Survivors (Volume 1)
by Sarah Renae Clark | 70 pages
• Adult coloring book works similar to meditation and helps colorists block out negative thoughts.
• Coloring Book help patients manage stress during cancer treatment.
• Clinically proven to reduce anxiety
• One study found that mindfulness art therapy for women with cancer helped to significantly decrease symptoms of physical and emotional distress during treatment.
• “Coloring therapy” helps patients manage stress during cancer treatment.
• Coloring Before Bedtime Can Help Improve Your Sleep
• Helps to significantly reduce symptoms of Cancer
Coloring Through Cancer is an inspirational adult coloring book featuring 30 single sided, unique adult coloring pages, designed specifically for people who have lived with or are living with cancer. Each coloring page includes a positive affirmation to encourage and uplift every colorist.
Many cancer patients are already turning to adult coloring books to relax, relieve stress and get through treatment. Coloring Through Cancer takes adult coloring one step further for cancer patients by introducing powerful positive affirmations to each page.
The positive affirmations found in the Coloring Through Cancer adult coloring book include:
• Cancer doesn’t define me
• It won’t be easy, but it will be worth it
• I will get through this
• I am not alone
• Nothing is impossible
• The pain that I’m feeling doesn’t compare to the joy that is coming
• My family and friends love me
• Nothing can steal my joy
• I give thanks for my full recovery and perfect health
• I am glowing with health and energy
• I choose to think positive thoughts
• I will beat cancer
• I am unstoppable
• Life doesn’t have to be perfect to be wonderful
• I believe in miracles
• Something good is going to happen today
• My body heals as I sleep
• I am beautiful
• I surround myself with love and light
• I will not give up
• My body grows stronger every day
• I will keep on living
• I heal with every breath in, and let go of cancer with every breath out
• I will persevere
• This too shall pass
• Cancer has no power over my dreams
• I will make every day count
• Some days are harder than others (but hard is not impossible)
• My courage is stronger than my fear
• I am more than a conqueror
• Anyone who has been through cancer, is going through cancer or who knows
• Someone who has been affected by cancer will love this adult coloring book!
How it works
“When we are stressed or worried, we activate the left side of our brain, which is responsible for analytical and cognitive processes. But when we color, we switch gears and access the right side of the brain, the creative, artistic region, which quiets the left part, allows creativity to take over and blocks out worries.” (Kathleen Lorain, Art therapist, UC Davis Medical Center)
About the Author
Sarah Renae Clark is an illustrator, designer and stay at home mum based in Melbourne, Australia. She has a passion for anything and everything creative and is always trying new things. Sarah works in both hand-drawn and digital mediums and has worked as a freelance designer for almost 10 years. She has published 7 coloring books on Amazon.
I’m Sarah Renae Clark. I’m a coloring book artist, illustrator, designer and stay at home mom based in Melbourne, Australia.
I have a passion for anything and everything creative and I’m always trying new things. I’ve worked as a freelance graphic designer for almost 10 years, but have only recently rediscovered my love for drawing. As a result, I have been working on coloring books and coloring pages that I am now making available for you to enjoy. I love working in black and white, but I can’t wait to see you bring my pieces to life with color.