Brilliant Special Soft Toothbrush by Hartfelt – For Cancer and Chemo Patients with Compromised Oral Health, 1 Count
17 cm | 6.8 in
Brilliant Special Soft toothbrush: A Very Gentle Brush for cancer, chemotherapy, and radiation patients with mucositis.
• Brush every day with ease at the ADA recommended 45-degree angle.
• Our most gentle toothbrush with cancer patients in mind.
• Almost 20,000 ultra fine 0.06 mm microfiber bristles with rounded tips offer a super soft feeling for those fighting cancer.
• Reach more places for greater plaque removal. No more twisting and turning of the toothbrush to get at those hard to clean places.
• Dupont nylon, ultra-fine, microfiber, rounded-tip bristles remove plaque, food particles, massage gums, and effectively clean the tongue.
• Spacing washers between bristle layers allow them to rotate, dry quickly and stay clean.
• Designed to be cleaner and more quick-drying than regular toothbrushes.
• Boost your oral hygiene on-the-go with the toothbrush that doesn’t need toothpaste to clean effectively.
• Made in Japan. Packaged In USA.
• Recommended by dental professionals – recommended by dentists and hygienists (dental advisor 2016 clinical problem solver) for those with sensitive gums, teeth & compromised oral care needs (i.e., cerebral palsy, xerostomia/dry mouth, special needs).
•Don’t give up brushing – most of us wouldn’t want to use a sponge on a stick as a toothbrush regularly, therefore we created a toothbrush to keep brushing as part of the everyday oral hygiene routine.
• Gum massaging & tongue cleaning – super ultra fine bristles gently massage both teeth and gums, providing gentle brushing and effective cleaning the tongue, which means fresher breath.
• You buy, we give – for every three super soft toothbrushes that you buy, we give one to the American cancer society® hope lodges.
The Brilliant Super Soft Toothbrush by HartFelt revolutionizes the industry with its unique design featuring bristles all-around the toothbrush head. This innovative concept means you can better get in all those hard to reach places to ensure a clean, attractive smile and healthy teeth.
Our Super Soft Toothbrush has been designed with cancer patients in mind, who are going through chemotherapy and radiation and have compromised oral care needs (i.e., dry mouth, mouth sores, mucositis).
In the battle against cancer, having a soft toothbrush can make all the difference to start and end each day. Designed specifically to nurture sensitive teeth and gums, the Brilliant Super Soft Toothbrush by HartFelt has almost 20,000 extra-soft, micro fine, rounded-tip bristles. Micro-fine, rounded tip bristles are key to the innovation and effectiveness of the Brilliant Toothbrush.
This gives you optimal cleaning power that is very gentle, as recommended by dentists and oncologists. Check with your dentist and doctor before using and if bleeding begins or continues.
It is the world’s first and best round toothbrush with all-around bristles. Developed in the Osaka University Dental Hospital of Japan, the Brilliant! The toothbrush has unparalleled cleaning power thanks to over 15,000 micro fine bristles – 15 times more than the average toothbrush.
Circular rings firmly hold bristles in place, while spacing washers between bristle layers make it more effective for removing plaque and keeping the brush clean. Not only will your teeth feel polished, but the Brilliant!® The toothbrush also works great for cleaning the tongue and for massaging gums.
It’s the can’t miss toothbrush
yep, it’s round. that means the bristles clean everywhere they go and in every direction, removing 2x more plaque and cleaning gums, cheeks and tongue better than a regular flat brush – plus, there’s no need to turn, twist or scrub hard. super-fine micro bristles do all the hard work. it’s time for smarter brushing and a noticeably cleaner mouth.
A more gentle toothbrush
yep, made just for you, using the softest and greatest number of our round-tipped bristles of any brush we make. it’s specifically designed for anyone with strong oral sensitivities brought on by sensory processing disorders, autism or other special needs, even cancer. ready for a smarter brush with less pain and discomfort? say, ahhhh.
How to use
We don’t call it the Can’t-Miss Toothbrush for nothing. Wet it and brush more gently than normal there’s no need to turn, twist, or scrub hard. Just let the super-fine micro bristles do all the work, then rinse the brush and air dry.