Ludens Moisture Drops kiwi-strawberry Soothes Dry Mouth
20 EA | Pack of 3
Cancer patients, whose salivary glands are damaged by radiation or chemo, may find that sucking Luden’s Moisture Drops or other sour candies may provide some relief from dry mouth and cover the weird metallic taste from chemo.
“My dad is being treated for advanced throat cancer and I gave him these to try because his mouth and throat is extremely dry and irritated from the radiation. He sucks on one of these and said that it gives him noticeable relief. I also tried these when I had my sore throat and it was very pleasant with a kiwi strawberry flavor and pectin which is an oral demulcent.” (Stacie. Ontario, 2012)
• Temporary relief of minor discomfort and protection of irritated throats.
• Comes in great tasting, kiwi-strawberry flavor.
• Soothes dry mouth and everyday throat irritation.
• Contains the active ingredient pectin.
• Soothes Dry Mouth & Everyday Throat Irritation
• Pectin Lozenge/Oral Demulcent
• Hydro-action formula
Luden’s Moisture Drops Kiwi Strawberry. For temporary relief of minor discomfort and protection of irritated areas in sore mouth and sore throat.
Soothe dry mouth and everyday throat irritation using Luden’s Moisture Drops Kiwi Strawberry 20ct liquid filled drops. These great tasting throat drops feature a kiwi-strawberry flavor and use hydro-action to relieve minor hoarseness and dryness. 20 drops per bag.
• Moistening lozenges
• Liquid filled drops
• Delicious kiwi-strawberry flavor
• 20 drops per bag
• Made in the USA
How to use
• adults and children 3 years of age and older: allow one drop to dissolve slowly in mouth.
• may be repeated as needed or as directed by a doctor
• children under 3 years of age: ask a doctor
• store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F) in a dry place
• contains FD&C yellow no. 5 (tartrazine) as a color additive
Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, or is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. These may be serious.
Stop Use and Ask a Doctor if:
• sore mouth does not improve in 7 days
• irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
•Keep out of reach of children
Active ingredients- Ingredient / Purpose – Pectin 2.8 mg / Oral demulcent
Inactive ingredients- ascorbic acid, citric acid, corn syrup, corn starch, FD&C blue no. 1, FD&C yellow no. 5, flavors, malic acid, soy bean oil, sucrose, water
Luden’s is a brand of cough drop, currently manufactured and sold in the USA by Prestige Brands. Company headquarters are in Tarrytown, NY. Its products include Blue Raspberry, Honey Lemon, Honey Licorice, Kiwi-Strawberry, Orange, Original Menthol, Sugar-Free Wild Cherry, Watermelon, Wild Berry, Wild Cherry, and Wild Honey cough drops.
Luden’s In the history
For over 130 glorious years people have turned to Luden’s throat drops to soothe everyday sore and irritated throats.
Luden’s delicious tasting drops have been there from the first time they can remember having an irritated, sore throat.
Luden’s In Our Days
Today people young and old still count on the great taste of Luden’s drops to soothe their everyday throat irritations.
Luden’s also comes in a variety of other great-tasting flavors like Wild Cherry, Wild Honey, Orange, and Honey Licorice. Luden’s is available in both boxes and bags.