Medpro Fracture BedPan Placement with Plastic Guard and Built-In Handles, Adult
12.7″ x 9.5″ x 1.0″
Urinary and bladder problems are most common side effects cancer patients experience. Consider using bedpan placement. It can help with Incontinence and bed wetting. For cancer patients, some simple changes may make a big difference
• Avoid falling during cancer treatment have a bedpan placement or urinal within easy reach, place a commode near the bed, or put the bed near a bathroom.
• If you are using a bedpan or urinal: You or your caregiver should wear gloves when emptying the bedpan or urinal into the toilet.
• Rinse the bedpan or urinal after each use, and wash it with household bleach and warm water once a day. When rinsing or washing, do it carefully to avoid splashing of any body fluids on your skin or eyes.
• Keep the bedpan placement and urinal in a place out of reach of children and pets.
• Ideal for the immobile patient, this bedpan placement has a tapered end for easier placement. Features a plastic guard to prevent spills, and built-in handles for easier placement and removal.
• Features a plastic guard to prevent spills and tapered end for easier placement
• The MedPro Plastic Fracture Bedpan is conveniently designed with built-in handles for easier placement and removal
bedpan placement by MedPro is ideal for the immobile patient and are durable and easy to clean. This plastic adult fracture bedpan features a plastic guard to prevent spills and tapered end for easier placement.
The MedPro Plastic Fracture Bedpan is conveniently designed with built-in handles for easier placement and removal. Model # 760-652
• Item Weight: 0.3 lbs.
• Assembled Dimensions (open): 12.7″ x 9.5″ x 1.0″