Premium Organic Moringa Oleifera Leaf Powder. 100% USDA Certified. Sun-Dried, All Natural Energy Boost, Raw Superfood, and Multi-Vitamin. No GMO, Gluten Free. Great in Green Drinks, Smoothies
16 ounces | 454 gr
Moringa leaf powder provides lots of nutrients that make the body generally healthier. When it comes to fighting cancer, one of the most important things a person needs to do is provide the body with the necessary tools to fight each day. It is rich in vitamins, minerals, and amino acids; and therefore, promotes good health.
Many studies have been done about moringa’s potential as an anti-cancer agent. Moringa leaves have been shown to have beneficial properties in the fight against both breast and colon cancer cells and research is ongoing.
The “miracle tree” has also been linked to having positive effects on liver function, skin and hair, bone health, immunity, cardiovascular health, kidney function, eye health, and cancer prevention.
Moringa Oleifera, also known as the drumstick tree, has anti-tumor properties and other benefits that could be helpful to cancer patients. The plant also has chemoprotective features that could give added strength to patients using chemotherapy to battle cancer.
• Nature’s finest multivitamin
• Over 90 essential ingredients including 20+ types of amino acids, 40+ antioxidants, 35+ anti-inflammatory compounds, key vitamins, minerals, protein, omega 3, 6 and 9 oils and phytonutrients.
• Freshest raw leaves, never freeze-dried.
• Made in the USA in an FDA-registered and organic-certified facility.
• Energy Boost
• Skin Health
• Immunity Booster
• Anti –Stress
• Help with Digestion
One of nature’s finest superfoods, Moringa has been called the “Miracle Tree”. It’s an appropriate name since it contains a wider variety of nutrients in higher quantities than almost any food in the world. Packed with essential vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, amino acid, flavonoids and even protein, It’s all natural multivitamin that should be a part of any healthy diet.
How to use
Moringa is a great addition to your daily green drink or smoothie just add a few teaspoons to your favorite recipe and enjoy! Moringa Leaf Powder can also be sprinkled on top of many dishes just before they are served (Moringa shouldn’t be cooked or it loses its strength). These include meats, stews, soups, and salads. However you enjoy it, make Moringa a part of your daily health regime!
While Moringa is safe and effective for most people to take, you should always consult with a doctor before starting any new exercise or nutrition plan and should immediately stop using if you feel any ill effects.
In addition, Moringa is a mild laxative, so you should start with 1 capsule per day to see how your body reacts. Over time, you can increase the dosage, if you have no issues with it.
note: Moringa Oleifera is a mild laxative, start with 1 teaspoon per day to let your body adjust! moringa Leaf Powder also will not dissolve in hot or cold water, so you’ll want to stir your drink once or twice while enjoying it. moringa tea has a strong herbal taste; some people may prefer adding to a drink or shake instead of a tea.
100% Pure Certified Organic Moringa Leaf Powder.
Why use Moringa?
• Benefit from ingredients that offer a natural caffeine-free energy boost and promote overall health and wellness.
• Add a little moringa powder to your shake or smoothie every day for a color and nutrient boost.
• Enjoy a Vegetarian Source of Iron. With much more iron than spinach, Moringa is a great natural way to boost iron without meat.
• Help with Digestion. Taken in small does, Moringa can help maintain healthy digestive tract.
• Highly Bioavailable. Moringa is ‘cell ready’ (easily absorbed by the body) ensuring you get more of its goodness.
4x more iron than spinach – moringa is a great natural way to boost iron without eating meat. Since moringa contains vitamin c, it represents an excellent source of absorbable iron.
3x more potassium than bananas – potassium is essential for the brain and nerves.
7x more vitamin C than oranges – vitamin c strengthen our immune system and fights infection diseases including cold and flu.
2x more protein than yogurt – proteins, the building blocks of our bodies are made of amino acids. Usually, only animal products contain all essential amino acids. Amazingly, moringa leaves also contain all of them.
4x more calcium than milk – calcium builds strong bones and teeth, and help prevents osteoporosis.
25x more vitamin A than carrots – vitamin A acts as a shield against diseases of the eyes, skin, and heart, and many other ailments.
Add Moringa leaf powder to your meals
• Blend some moringa in your smoothie to add nice color and herbal flavor
• Add little moringa to your herbal tea. (note: will need to be stirred once or twice while drinking since it doesn’t dissolve in water).
• Mix into any other cold or hot drink (stir once or twice while drinking).
• Sprinkle some Moringa on your salad or other dishes.
Green Drink Recipe
• Moringa Leaf Powder – 1 teaspoon
• Beet – 1
• Cucumber – 1
• Carrot – 1
• Ginger (to Taste)
• Orange – 1
• A handful of spinach – 1
Blend all ingredients except the Moringa powder. Stir in Moringa,
add ice and enjoy!
Simple Moringa leaf powder face mask
Moringa powder – 1 tbsp
yogurt – 1 tbsp
honey – 1 tbsp
1. Mix Moringa and yogurt until everything is well blended.
2. Mix honey into the blend.
3. Apply the mixture to your dean face and leave it on for ten to fifteen minutes.
4. Wash off face mask with water.
People may not realize that Moringa has other great uses besides as a nutritional supplement. For example, Moringa has moisturizing and nourishing properties and an excellent cleansing ability which makes it an excellent base for skin care products.